[SEL] Portland

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:33:53 PDT 2008

On 19/08/2008, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> 67 degrees and clear blue skies at Muncie, weather forecast is good
> for the week.
>
> We are off out to have a look round the local antique malls and
> bookshops today, serious engine stuff starts tomorrow!

Temperatures up to 91 degrees today, weather almost perfect with a light breeze.

Saw 3 R&V engines in the sale area, two verticals imported from
Argentina and a small horizontal, will get details for Peter Lowe
tomorrow.

Most of the regulars are here, exhibitor attendance looks about
normal, but visitors seemed thin on the ground.

Beverley  slaughtered the National Anthem as usual, but generally it
was pretty much business as usual.

We came away a bit earlier than usual as we had been out in the sun
all day without a break taking pictures, and were pretty bushed by
4pm.

More tomorrow.

Peter
--