[SEL] Need B&D ValveMaster manual

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Thu Aug 7 16:52:04 PDT 2008

I'd appreciate that Peter. I'll be in Maclean visiting the parents at
the end of the month, so if the scanned files (High res please!) are too
big for you to email, I'm sure I can con Dad into playing chauffeur.

The Indian company <http://www.kpt.co.in> which B&D outsourced the
manufacturing to in 1976 and then parted company with in 1993 is still
making them as the SDO 150 FE VALVE REFACER and SDO 162 ANGULAR
VIBROCENTRIC KIT. Unfortunately, neither they or their distributors have
replied to my emails.

Thanks, glen.