[SEL] Google Street View for List members

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Aug 7 04:22:18 PDT 2008

So how often do they do that?
Around here, that info would be good for only about 6 months as things
change - addresses, street names, houses go up, come down, go up again,
etc.

When I was traveling around Iowa a couple years back for work, I found
their maps to be among the LEAST reliable. They had me going down streets
that didn't go clear through, etc.
I finally started using sources OTHER than their maps. YAHOO is even
worse, they don't even have maps for several locations I've tried to look
up lately.

Bill