[SEL] Google Street View for List members

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Thu Aug 7 00:44:39 PDT 2008

Peter
Just got back from 2 weeks in South Aust. I believe that google has
contracted to have a car drive around and actually take pictures. I saw one
driving around Adelaide with a contraption  about 3-4 feet above the car
fixed to a pole. Google logo was on the side of the car, which was gold.
Took no notice until my son in law showed me street view last night. From
info that he had they are only filming Oz and US

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19