[SEL] trip accross the pond

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 5 11:53:19 PDT 2008

Hi Craig,

Well, if you're flying back from Chicago, I'd recommend the Chicago Museum of
Science and Industry.  http://www.msichicago.org/

And as a single guy, I think you MUST sample some of Chicago's night life.
Specifically, the jazz and blues clubs.  Here's a starting point list...
http://www.10best.com/Chicago,IL/Nightlife/Jazz_&_Blues_Clubs/

The best source of info on the best jazz and blues clubs would be someone local.
 There's probably someone on the list who's been to some good ones and could
lead you astray.  8->>

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Rumor has it that Curt Andree is lining up a "Gentlemen's Club" visit for
Baraboo.