[SEL] Is the List Down

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Aug 3 18:04:03 PDT 2008

Nope FINDLAY,    GRINNNNN    See ya all at Portland

At 10:03 PM 8/2/08, you wrote:
>I'm here Paul.  No activity though.  You'd think it was Portland week!
>
>Tommy Turner
>Magnolia, KY

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark