[SEL] O.T. Need 35mm Slide Scanner & Viewer

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 19:01:25 PDT 2008

Hey Gang,

Please forgive me for the O.T. message but I need some help. I have about 800 35mm color slides that I made in the early 60's when I was in Vietnam. Just out of the blue yesterday one of my old military buddies, that I had not seen, or heard from, since the war called me and we had a great visit.

He is sending me a CD with all of the pictures he took during the war that he has had converted to .jpg files and put them on a CD. He ask me for a copy of my pictures. I have been all over this town I live in and no one had a 35mm viewer or a 35mm scanner.

Does anyone have a viewer and a scanner that they would be willing to sell me so I can transfer my pictures to a CD before the slide film disintegrates?

Sorry to bother everyone,

Paul