[SEL] Advise on Pelton Air Compressor

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sun Apr 27 18:15:25 PDT 2008

I have picked up a Pelton  Air Compressor   It works fine, I have
cleaned it up and lubed it and it is ready for the shows. It looks
like this one on Ebay 170211491858

My questions,  what sort of maintenance does it need?  The piston
looks like it has grease in it, is that part of how it seals?  Does
anyone have a manual?  How does the one way valve work?

Thanks.  BTW  I think it will be fun at shows, Open crank, flat belt,
and a neat noise.

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com