[SEL] Cleaning old spanners

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Sun Apr 27 04:31:28 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am in search of good ideas on how to remove years of accumulated
grease from a large number of spanners simply, quickly and safely
(ie: without losing the skin off my hands or the lining from my nose/lungs!).

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark
Mark Kennedy
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Registrar for the WING Gauge & Instrument Co.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kennedy

'Training Down Under with the majesty of the South Australian Railways'

All aboard the Pichi Richi Railway! http://www.prr.org.au/

Important - This email and any attachments are confidential. If
negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to
resupplying any effected attachments. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender.