[SEL] Help Needed

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Apr 18 15:42:55 PDT 2008

Hey Glenn, it really is.  We've got a group formed called the "Tri
States Committee" and one of our National commission members is from
Evansville.  Not sure why the Evansville paper is doing the poll.  But
here's the key thing, when you celebrate the Bicentennial of Lincoln's
birth, its centering around just that, his birth.  That happend in
Kentucky.  I'll be at a program in Lincoln City Indiana on May 10 and 11.

Tommy