[SEL] Help Needed

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Apr 18 10:02:14 PDT 2008

OK Everybody, I need your help.  Please go to the link below and vote
for KY.  I chair a Commission here in KY in regards to the Lincoln
Bicentennial and also serve on the US Commission.  Lincoln was born here
so we should win!  Thanks and sorry this isn't "totally" engine
related.  I say that because Lincoln was the only President to hold a
patent.  It was in regards to trains so in a sense, he liked old iron too!

Tommy Turner

Please click the link below and vote for Kentucky as the state that
"should be most closely associated with Abraham Lincoln."

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2008/apr/14/lincoln-bicentennial-events-set-to-begin-may-10/