[SEL] Portland show in August!

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Apr 18 08:54:53 PDT 2008

Looks like I'll be going to Portland this year!  I think 2001 was the
last time I was there.

Will be flying in to Chicago before the show and renting a car.  Will
try to visit some engine collectors in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and
Indiana before going to Portland.

If you know of some engine collections in those states that a person
should really see, please email off list with the name and location of
collectors we should try to visit.  George_best at adp.com

Already have 1 collector in each of the above states that we would like
to visit, but still have to make contact and arrange times to visit.

Thanks

George