[SEL] BROOKTON SHOW 2008

Jack Watson nadejack at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 15 07:40:55 PDT 2008

kevin armstrong wrote:
> The Brookton show had a 100years of the "T" Ford, there were plenty there, I took my Manchester Truck 1928, Willys Overland 1926, McDonald SE, CF Ronaldson Tippet, EDC Southern Cross, D2 5U Caterpillar Tractor.
>
>  Have a look . http://www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong/BROOKTON%202008.htm
> Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
> Collectors of old things
> Perth
> WA
> Australia
===
Hi Kevin

Yes, Brookton was a great show. I was with the Machinery Preservation
Club. I took my 1956 L.E. Velocette "Noddy Bike" and
rode it, complete with my Bobby's helmet, in the Grande Parade.

I was also very interested in the little gas producer, running a small
petrol engine on charcoal.

JW²
===