[SEL] ot ebay

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Apr 11 08:14:50 PDT 2008

I can't argue against the ease of paypal  for the buyer and seller, but it
always gripes me when some one like ebay comes along and dictates that we
do this or that and supposedly for our own good. When in reality its
actually THEIR Benefit. Just another way to improve their bottom line and
reduce ours. Ebay owns Paypal so its just another money grab. You watch,
next thing that will go is sellers to self host pictures. Ebay will force
you to use their picture service exclusively. At a modest fee of
course.            TTYL,    Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark