[SEL] Sort of OT, maybe tractor related

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri Apr 11 08:10:26 PDT 2008

I don't think I actually ever sent this - at least I never saw it.....
Sorry if I did!

My wife made this quilt, well, she custom made the blocks for her aunt who
actually wanted to assemble and quilt it herself as a gift, but it's
something Barbara herself has done, just not THIS particular one......

Anyway, I said, gee, make a couple and I bet you could sell 'em.
She said she didn't think so, who'd want to buy one......and no one could
afford what it took to make.
I said, well, I'll find out which of us is closer.

So, that being said, this is mostly OT as far as engines, but if I get me
a GOOD design, I could sure digitize it in to her machine......
Take a look and comment, good bad or otherwise.
Note that although I call it JD and it's JD colours, it's NOT really
styled quite like the JD nuts would say it should be. It's sort of generic
in a way.

http://dickerson-design.com/images/jd-tractor-quilt.jpg

Bill