[SEL] E Mails

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Apr 9 06:06:30 PDT 2008

Its spring, and if everyone else is doing the same the outside stuff is
taking up our time after a long winter. I didn't even turn on the computer
for two days this weekend. I didn't miss it one bit.    TTYL,    Mark

>On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:20 PM, Carl McGhee wrote:
>
> > I haven't recieved any mail for 3 days now. Is anyone else having
> > problems.
> >
> > Carl McGhee
> > Battle Creek, Mi.

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark