[SEL] Bill Triplett auction

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Apr 7 09:46:28 PDT 2008

Hey Steve,

You lucky dog, it sounds like you've still got time to dig up some of your
buried gold horde and go and buy yourself some more nice olde iron.  Sort of
Alchemy in reverse.  Go on, you KNOW that Dawn wants you to!

BTW, I chose to reply OFFLIST so that slippery oil baron brother of yours
doesn't get wind of the real dates.  If the evil Cloistered Oyster gets there
with his millions in windfall oil profits you and Tommy won't stand a chance in
the bidding.  You can thank me later!

See ya,  Arnie

Quoting bgrimley at bellsouth.net: