[SEL] Canberra Rally Pics

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 3 22:28:43 PDT 2008

Hi Ed,
	I don't know much on that particular engine. I am not sure if the
pumpjack is original or not. Here is a pic of Edd Payne's engine with an
original Monitor pumpjack:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/otherengines/03061431.JPG

I have one of these engines but no pumpjack for it :(

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html