[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Thu Sep 27 20:58:30 PDT 2007

Brent
My son and I have quite a collection of Villiers stuff. The web sight is
well out of date as well as the email address. I need to update it, but it
hasn't received the priority it should. All our Villiers engines are still
in South Australia. We moved to Queensland in the middle of last year, and a
lot of stuff was left behind. One day we will move back and do some more
with them. My son now lives in Alice Springs, which is also a long way from
Naracoorte. All I have with me about Villiers are manuals and photos.

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19