[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Thu Sep 27 08:57:51 PDT 2007

At 10:10 AM 9/27/2007, you wrote:
>Here's the bottom line as I see it.  There is probably never  going to be a
>single energy source that is going to replace petroleum as  transportation
>energy.  There's no magic bullet on the horizon.  We're  going to need every
>viable source of energy to deal with the increasing  prices.

There is a great source of "alternative" fuel.  It's called
ANWR.  Now lets go ask the idiot liberals and reality-challenged
eco-nazi's WHY we're not using it.

Sure there's potential for environmental damage, but it's no greater
than the potential for damage by funding the terrorists when we buy
their oil.  I think I'd rather stick with the former...