[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Sep 26 11:41:15 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 26/09/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 14
>Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:51:32 +0800
>From: "peter ogborne" <jopeter at omninet.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!
>To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Brent ,I would not even dignify the previous comments with a reply. We have
>some smart arse people on this list .Your comments were posted with a
>serious intention, not for some patronising, big head know all to respond
>to.Still if it makes them feel good I guess they will continue.

Hi Peter,
         Good to see you're still here and riling people up :-)
Gotta tell you a joke:
         An old couple were going to get married and he asked her "What do
you think about sex?"
         She replied " Well I'd like it infrequently!"
         He asked "Is that one or two words?"

         You see, punctuation is important!!

Keep well

Keep the revs up (or down)