[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

tamatea whanau brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Tue Sep 25 15:52:57 PDT 2007

Arnie i joined the group so i could learn all those subjects you mentioned
from  people in the group who know a lot more than me.

In regard to the fuel issue I dont think it matters either way petrol or
ethanol prices are going to rise heres why because it is a political
football being used by government and oil companies to control prices its
quite convenient for them  the question is who has the most to gain ie make
the most profit whether the debate is over price of petrol or ethanol at the
end of the day who ever governs or controls its distribution will make every
one pay the highest price.

Heres another option other than making your own biodiesels etc.
.
.A friend told me years ago the best priced fuel will always be lpg relating
this to new zealand as i dont know the states system  and so far he has been
correct his reason was that was that he had seen many government controlled
agencies switching to lpg to run there cars at this point he was involved
with the local city council  so he did the same and never looked back but
that could be the best option in fuels.In a discussion on this the other day
it was mentioned as lpg is also used by households restaurants for cooking
the price is directly related to the cost of electricity so should always be
cheaper over here it is never advertised openly for price as they are not
promoting it which is interesting does makes you wonder.

Another friend i know had a jet boat they ran on petrol cost them a bundle
to take it out for a run so they went to the wreckers and got an lpg set up
off a car and put that on there boat it now runs better and costs them far
less than what they used to on petrol.Had to be certified by a garage to
make sure it met legal requirements in there case it was the way to go.

brent nz