[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Sep 25 09:14:07 PDT 2007

Hey there Brent,

May I suggest a few good courses in thermodynamics, economics, and
engineering?

The only "facts" that are certain in the whole ethanol welfare program are
that the cost of cereal, beef, chicken, etc. is being driven up.  If the
cost of petrol continues to rise, the ethanol debacle will only worsen.

If Hillary wins, then it becomes a national-scale feel-good fiscal
disaster.

See ya,  Arnie