[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

tamatea whanau brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Sep 24 21:58:36 PDT 2007

Maybe the feds know something we dont know at the moment the price is dearer
to produce ethanol than petrol but if the price goes up for petrol as it is
here substantially over the last 15months the alternative may not look so
bad, food for thought i will be surprised if we see the price will go down
in a hurry  brent