[SEL] manual repository... now engine make repository - Wiki

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Mon Sep 24 17:47:43 PDT 2007

On Sep 24, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Chuck Balyeat wrote:
> Just dont get too attached ,  or spend a bunch of time and  get your
> knickers in a twist when they nuke it

Right on.  Last night I started putting hyperlinks to other engine
related wikis and found a lot of errors.  I corrected a few, then
came across one wiki that was just so screwed up that there was no
way to fix it.  So I quit.  I did my part, now I'm done.

If anyone needs precise technical information, they're best off
coming here.

Rob