[SEL] My Shotgun Maytag

Milo milo at hughes.net
Sun Sep 23 18:37:55 PDT 2007

Well Howdy Alan!
Long time no see. All my fault.
Got caught up in the "corporate" machine.
Liked to tore me up, mentally, and physically.

Retired the end of August.
Been looking at a Russell Road Patrol Grader.
Might be my first "big" project. It has a McCormick Deering F-20, or 1020
engine. The engine is "stuck" but looks like it's been out of the weather
enough, to be salvable. We'll see.

Looking forward to getting re-acquainted with everyone.

Peace
Milo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:27 PM