[SEL] My Shotgun Maytag

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 15:13:18 PDT 2007

Okay Folks,

I am puzzled here,
I just looked at my Epson PhotoCenter site and where did the 804 people come from that have hit that Shotgun Maytag  folder?

That seems like a lot of hits since I just posted the address to these two engine lists.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Alan Bowen <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com> wrote: Howdy Folks,
Here is a link to some pictures I just uploaded.
I supposed I should call this a Maytag Rifle, but Shotgun Maytag  is the term used so I stick with it.

I did a lot of refining on the gun, but I think it was 1999 when I bought the whole works, Maytag single engine, the "gun" and the stand.  Very funny story how I bought this whole thing for $80.00 too,,,,, 8>))  The P.O. said he had used it at least five years so this one has been around quite a while.

Here's the link.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4465727&a=32587378&f=0

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan