[SEL] manual repository... now engine make repository - Wiki

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Sep 23 13:42:42 PDT 2007

Or to put it another way Peter, you can't organize anarchy.  8-))

A Wiki is no better or worse than any other source (net, book, scrawl on a
restroom wall).  If the info is critical to your well being, you bloody well
better do multi-source confirmation.

The beauty of the Wiki concept is that those who have a passion can and will
contribute.  And as Rob sez, the process is painless.

To all engine men and women...  Go forth and publish to the Wiki!!

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I can't WAIT to see Dave's piece on Fred's Mistake (and Ron & Mark's
rebuttals).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationary_engine