[SEL] Bamford on eBay

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Sep 22 12:45:13 PDT 2007

> http://tinyurl.com/35fwbs
>

> Assuming someone was able to cut a deal with the seller, whadaya
> think?  English ales get their characteristics from the hard water,
> so would this unit be able to pump the extra hard water found in
> areas, say, like La Habra?

I'm wondering (now that I think about this a bit longer) why Arnie
didn't jump on it. I know he is interested in pumping water at shows
and that he has several "searches" going all the time on the UK eBay.
I've sent several posts to Arnie, but no response. Perhaps he has
been called back to Korea.
	Dave
PS, Perhaps I'm premature on this. Arnie usually only posts to the
List when he is at work! Perhaps I'll hear from him on Monday.