[SEL] Bamford on eBay

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 22 07:23:36 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Rotigel" <rotigel at alltel.net>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Bamford on eBay

> Boy, That's a NEAT unit! I wish I had seen it! I'll bet I could have
> had Jim and Dolly pick it up for me.
> Dave
>
> On Sep 22, 2007, at 7:39 AM, Rob Skinner wrote:
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>> ViewItem&rd=1&item=250163461257&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015
>> http://tinyurl.com/35fwbs
>> Assuming someone was able to cut a deal with the seller, whadaya
>> think?  English ales get their characteristics from the hard water,
>> so would this unit be able to pump the extra hard water found in
>> areas, say, like La Habra?
-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel

Hi Dave, Its only 10 miles away from me.
If anyone bought it I could pick it up & store it
until transport was arranged.
I cannot arrange any international transport however
but would help anyone that could.
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/