[SEL] Show Pictures

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 21 08:23:11 PDT 2007

Frank DeWitt wrote:
> I met a man at some shows this summer who takes extensive pictures of
> the shows.  Here is a link to two good shows in the Rochester NY area
>
> Alexander '07:
> <http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30747490&f>http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30747490&f=
>

> Canandaigua '07:
> <http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30222776&f=0>http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30222776&f=0

Frank,
I keep telling myself that I gotta get to Canandaigua some year. Your
photos confirm that, wow what a nice show with a great mix of engines,
tractors, and steam. Hell I'd even watch the tractor pull to see hot
babes like this pulling!
<http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4001561&a=30222776&p=75776312>

Hey I bet antique gas engines pulled with Audi wagons are few and far
between. You're traveling in style!

Thanks for sharing the photos.....really enjoyed them.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC