[SEL] Amsoil the final chapter

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Sep 20 16:10:07 PDT 2007

On Sep 20, 2007, at 5:49 PM, Peter Lowe wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>> PPS, Peter, you had BETTER get to portland in august of 2008--I will
>> loan you one of my MISTAKES if you want to exhibit a static display!
>

> I would be honoured to display your wondrous little Maytag at
> Portland, now
> to save the $$$$$ ;-))
> It would make showing such a breeze, it would start first kick and
> run all
> day allowing my to visit the swap meet and not have to top up the
> gas until
> later that afternoon ;-))
>
> Peter, Oz

The one that I was thinking about loaning you would not have to be
topped up for the entire show! Seriously Peter, all of us up top
would love to see you again at Portland! The dollar is currently low
enough that your exchange rate is GOOD. Start saving $$$$ now and you
will be in good shape by the beginning of August!
	Dave