[SEL] adelaide showgrounds 2007

derek djohn2 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 18 22:09:47 PDT 2007

I will be heading to Paskeville Field Days on monday, work :(, will see what
they have there, then Roseworthy on the 13th or 14th oct. They are have a
Big Engine themed weekend, run by the Gawler club. Crossley 51 hp Diesel
single is mentioned as well as a Blackstone twin.

 Now how do i fool epson photocentre with a video?