[SEL] O.T. Please identify this "lamp"

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Sep 18 11:36:08 PDT 2007

Jerry, I'm sure it's a carbide lamp.  The needle valve would be to adjust
the water drip rate.  I've a good picture book on carbide lamps at home,
will check this evening or next to see if I find anything specifically like
this.  I expect most of the pics I have will be western hemisphere, however.
Although a lot of this vintage stuff for probably both of us came from
England.

It looks like a very nice specimen, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
Congratulations on a good find!

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.