[SEL] Fw: Amsoil two stroke oil

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Sep 17 15:13:25 PDT 2007

Tony & Jackie wrote:
> At 01:46 PM 9/17/2007, you wrote:
>> I have used both of those oils and have the same problem with both. The
>> fumes given off when they burn give you a BAD headache.
>
> Steve,
> Are you telling me that the good old fashun' oil smoke cloud DOESN'T
> give you a headache??? 8-)  I can't say I've ever gotten a good whiff
> of the Amsoil funes myself.
>
> -Tony

No where near what the Amsoil does. The difference is about like the
difference between having a sliver in your finger and having your arm
fed through a wood chipper.... I think it has to do with the way the
chemicals they use break down in the heat of combustion. The stuff lubes
great but after a race day I felt like someone was using my head as an
anvil while some miner was trying to dig his way out from inside. I
asked around and many of the folks using Amsoil spoke of the same thing.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York