[SEL] Remember the old days?

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Sep 17 12:46:30 PDT 2007

Dave,

Doesn't sound like much of a group if they only get together for 5
minutes ;-)

I suppose that works out better as it would pose a serious dilemma for
some people if they had to make a choice which group to display with.

Has the ATIS tractor list had the same decline in postings? Website
forums are readily available for most makes or types of tractors.

I know at one time I had to choose between ATIS and SEL because the
volumn of email was too great to keep up with and still be productive at
work.  I may rejoin ATIS as the email volumn doesn't appear to be a
problem anymore. ;-)

George