[SEL] Magical Mag

plowe at exemail.com.au plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 16 23:50:19 PDT 2007

It is all about supply and demand.
The other Wizard mag that this guy had for sale went for $710AUS, with the
bracket and ignitor to fit a Triumph Line R&V, it too would have exceeded
$1000.
Like you said, the engine cost you nothing so you are in front. If the
Wizard had the bracket and ignitor it would have been mine, as I had an R&V
given to me for free.
So there you go.
Nice purchase, hope you are happy and it serves you well.

Peter, Oz

No wonder you were very chirpy on Saturday night at the Waikerie rally!
Jimbo