[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !!

R and E Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 13 16:29:36 PDT 2007

I use the 50;1 oil in all my two strokes.Once you use it you won't want to
It runs better and the fumes don't make you sea sick! I also run the ATF in
the trans of my F350. It runs 20 degrees cooler and smoothed the shifts
out.The gear oil is good in the axles too. I don't run it in the engine. The
Powerstroke is a good 500,000 Km engine anyway and should outlast the rest
of the ute.
Ray Freeman
Perth