[SEL] Crankshaft extending

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Sep 13 07:43:15 PDT 2007

 Tommy, the flywheels are on the engine and it should be in running
condition, I just haven't had time yet to play with it.

The crankshaft was cut off right at the hub and it appears it was done
with a hacksaw.  Even if it wasn't extended to mount a pulley on, it
would still look a lot nicer to have a few inches past the hub.