[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !!

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 12:10:25 PDT 2007

Hey, Joe,

That stock looks very nice, but a bit too new for me.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1144175528046489516oTGARd

I haven't had mine set up since I've had a digital camera.

How have you been able to tolerate that noise for five years?
Do you run it all day?
The Maytag single that I was using is so easy to start  the last year I had the shotgun at Buckley anytime someone came by and wanted to see it fire I made then start the engine.  It took a little coaxing for some of the gals, but at that time  I would just tell them my 8 year old daughter can start it, just put your foot on that pedal and step down hard.

Then I always told them to shut that racket off before you leave. 8>))
Lots of folks got to learn how easy it is to start and stop a Maytag.

Kinda strange how that gun got damaged on the way home that year. 8>)))))

Alan Bowen

jlb94 at juno.com wrote: Hi Alan & Tommy,

I see you are talking about a Maytag Shotgun.

I've had one at the shows for about 5 years.

take a look on my site under My First Engine & Other Toys.

All the way down there is a pic on my Maytag Shotgun.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/     "¨A road map tells you everything
 (_o_)                   except how to refold it".