[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !!

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 11:59:48 PDT 2007

I'd run my old 60's Jacobsen mower on a 100:1 mix of Amsoil synthetic
2 stroke for 4-5 years and it never seemed to mind, so I tried it in
a couple Maytags at 50:1.  I've heard of people running Maytags on
100:1 Amsoil, but I'm not that brave.  Besides, there's still hardly
any smoke to speak of at 50:1 so why push it.

-Tony