[SEL] Bovaird & Seyfang aircooled vertical

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Sep 11 09:55:32 PDT 2007

I just bought a B&S hot tube engine like in the BYB/BRB page 62 upper
right corner.

This is my first hot tube engine, but luckily I know a few engine guys
with hot tube experience that live only a couple miles from my place.
So hopefully in a couple weeks (I'm busy this weekend) I can get them
over and we'll try to run it.

Unfortunately my engine is missing the tag so I don't know the serial
number and haven't seen a number stamped on the engine any where.

If anyone has photos or information on this type of engine I'd sure
appreciate getting a copy.

I'm also guessing this is a 5hp engine and would like to know how to
determine if that is correct or not.

Thanks.

George