[SEL] Maytag steals the show !!

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 17:37:37 PDT 2007

Skip,
That has nothing to do with Jerry's single though.  8>))
I know how quiet a twin can run.
I also understand what you wrote about the single,,,,
I spent a couple years at shows with my Shotgun Maytag single cracking and driving me NUTS.
Gee,,,, I wonder how that gun got broke ???? 8>))

Next year I will be running a Maytag washer at shows and I think the exhaust of that single will sound better in a nice hollow fire extinguisher.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Skip Cleveland <skipcleveland at bellsouth.net> wrote: Alan. There is no sound at all, it sounds like an electric motor. Believe it
or nuts, Betty liked the sound of a Maytag single. I liked to died.
Skip