[SEL] Maytag steals the show !!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Sep 8 11:29:06 PDT 2007

>Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:35:10 -0400
>From: Mark Shulaw <frappi at wcoil.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Maytag steals the show !!
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Hi Jerry,
>Congrats on a successfull first outing for the Maytag. The Maytag invasion
>of the African continent can begin. GRINNN.
><big snip>
>   That restart problem might be from a coil that gets weak as it heats up.
<More snipped>
>Mark & Christine Shulaw
>454 Co. Rd. 33
>Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
>Parts lists available on request.

Hi Mark,
         Thanks for your very informative reply - I'll check those things out.

         Re the Invasion of the African continent - I think not, I doubt if
even a Maytag could exist in total darkness :-).

         I'll be writing to you off list very soon. Just got lots of mail
to respond to now.

Keep well.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans