[SEL] Maytag steals the show !!

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Sep 8 11:15:52 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 07/09/2007, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:50:44 -0400
>From: David Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Maytag steals the show !!
>
>Hi Jerry,
>         Your MOTOR looks LIKE NEW!!!!! I'm glad that it's a "hit" in SA--
>that's one more of the little bastards that can't smoke up the USA! I
>think that Rob Skinner uses 50 to 1 (synthetic) in his model of
>FRED'S MISTAKE--but you should check with him before you try it. (I
>use 4,000 to 1 in most of mine, but I probably have a different goal
>in mind that do you!)
>         You may want to keep your computer open to the X-mas Charity
> auction
>again this year. There just may be a TWIN that will be put up. I will
>need to check out a few things before I can be sure, but keep tuned!
>         Dave
>PS, Glad that the canned smoke and the mirror are working well!

Hi Dave,
         Coming from you this is praise indeed - thanks.

         I had no idea that you actually ran Maytags - I thought that you
just axed them !!

         I suspect that you may be a closet Maytag lover - you should get
help on this :-)

         I missed something - the canned smoke is working great but will
soon be finished (can I order some more?) but I never got a mirror - where
is this used ?

         Keep well and I'll keep up to date with the next auction. There
may even be some Maytag decals on it or would this infringe on someones
copyright ?

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
See: