[SEL] Benchtop Mills

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 8 07:51:27 PDT 2007

I see one big problem with your shop Peter, it's too damn clean.  A clean
shop is an unhealthy shop, how do you find anything with it put away.  It's
so much more fun to spend an hour looking for something in a pile of crap
on the bench than to simply go over to the tool box and take it out don't
yeah think?

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas