[SEL] MacLeod Engine & Bluffton

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Sep 8 07:48:34 PDT 2007

While we are at it I need a head, rocker, pushrod etc for a Bluffton,
Nelson, McLeod, Sunpower. Some of the same or similar parts that you need.
Mine is the earlier engine. The parts offered on Ebay lately are the later
engine. I have an ignitor. My engines tagged Columbus Pump Supply
Company.  I need the 3 1/2" bolt centers head without ignitor in head. I
have a spare 3 5/8" head to trade or whatever.  Heres pics of my
project.  The carb pictured I believe is the carb I will need.  The spare
wrong head I have has a carb with it.     Mark
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel1.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel2.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel3.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel4.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel5.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel6.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel7.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/nel8.jpg

At 12:16 AM 9/8/07, you wrote:
>Hi Mark;
>Yes that is the kind of part that I need and indeed I did win this ebay
>and have received the part. It is not the right part and seems to be too
>small for my engine in all respects. I had hoped that it was the right
>thing but not so. Therefore I need some help. I have bought some Maytag
>stuff from you and appreciate your genuine help.
>Thanks, Jeff
>
>Mark Shulaw wrote:
>
> >You mean a part like this that just sold on Ebay? Item number:
> >120149206859    Mark
> >

> >At 05:43 PM 9/7/07, you wrote:
> >

> >>I need to get some information about a 1 3/4 hp MacLeod engine, serial
> >>15083 with a Webster magneto / ignitor. Does anyone have a manual for
> >>this engine or the equivalent of a Nelson Bros I think. I need to have a
> >>picture or better yet the part that is the governor linkage that runs in
> >>the groove on the crankshaft and controls the engine speed I believe by
> >>holding the detent rod actuating the ignitor. Some help would really be
> >>appreciated.
> >>
> >>--
> >>
> >>Jeff Allen
> >>Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
> >>

> >Mark & Christine Shulaw
> >454 Co. Rd. 33
> >Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com
> >
> >Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
> >Parts lists available on request.
> >
> >Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
> >No Sunday calls if possible.
> >I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
> >them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
> >hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark

>--
>
>Jeff & Marja Allen  at Home
>Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Mark & Christine Shulaw