[SEL] Maytag steals the show !!

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Sep 6 17:50:44 PDT 2007

Hi Jerry,
	Your MOTOR looks LIKE NEW!!!!! I'm glad that it's a "hit" in SA--
that's one more of the little bastards that can't smoke up the USA! I
think that Rob Skinner uses 50 to 1 (synthetic) in his model of
FRED'S MISTAKE--but you should check with him before you try it. (I
use 4,000 to 1 in most of mine, but I probably have a different goal
in mind that do you!)
	You may want to keep your computer open to the X-mas Charity auction
again this year. There just may be a TWIN that will be put up. I will
need to check out a few things before I can be sure, but keep tuned!
	Dave
PS, Glad that the canned smoke and the mirror are working well!