[SEL] Recent trip over the pond

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 14:37:25 PDT 2007

Hi all ,
            I just returned home last night from my jaunt accross the pond, and would like to thank all those of you that I met for your good company and hospitality that I recieve. I am not going to name names as I will be sure to miss someone . But again I would like to say that it sure was good meeting you all and putting a face to the name, and Curt that sure is agood picture of a neat looking air cooled waterloo boy and tom thumb in the next picture.

    Thanks Craig in Scotland

P.S, who knows where or when we'll meet again.