[SEL] ANTIQUE ENGINES AUCTION

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Sep 6 13:25:53 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 06/09/2007, you wrote:
>From: "Stacy Leis" <dleis at centurytel.net>
>Subject: [SEL] ANTIQUE  ENGINES AUCTION
>
>Hi List
>       I  found this auction and i thought some of you might be interested
> in it.
>                                         Stacy :-)
>http://www.clintsauction.com/sept22.html

Wow,
         You guys Stateside sure have things good, I've never seen so many
engines for sale in one place.

         Even a few pallets full of lonely little Maytags !

         Can anyone please tell me what this rad cooled engine is:

<http://www.clintsauction.com/sept22int/185.jpg>

         I reckon that if I went to an auction like this my bank manager
would want to kill me the next day !!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
See: